Olivia Rae Nail Boutique understands and follows CDC & OSHA Covid 19 Guidelines and practices to insure a safe, clean & sanitized environment for our clients.
We take into consideration of our employees and customers during this time. Please follow guide lines below to protect yourself and others.
- One customer per stylist allowed in the establishment, unless they are waiting for service
- Six feet of distancing between work stations
- Appointment system encouraged
- We allow walk-ins, distancing required for people waiting for service
- Customers and stylists are strongly recommended to wear masks throughout
What we are doing to protect you and our employees.
Cleaning and Disinfection
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, (e.g., counters, shelving, displays, chairs, stations, equipment, etc)
- Provide employees with disposable disinfectant wipes, cleaner, or sprays that are effective against the virus that causes COVID-19
Provide employees with training on:
- Policies to reduce the spread of COVID-19
- General hygiene
- Symptoms, what to do if sick
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Cloth face covers
- Social distancing
- Use of PPE
- Safe work practices
- Stress management